- Bongo’s Bingo presents Micky Pickles and The Chocolate Factory across the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend
- Expect a fantastical land of pure imagination infused with magic and surprises
- Four candy-caned specials take place on 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st April
- Five flagship shows take place across 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th and 25th April
- Tickets go on sale 9am Friday 1st February www.bongosbingo.co.uk
Micky Pickles and The Chocolate Factory is a fantastical land of pure imagination, a world where those with a sweet tooth in particular will feel very much at home. Taking place across 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st April, this is a splendiferous odyssey across a sweet-scented environment, infused with magic and surprises, as the phenomenon continues to sell out weeks in advance.
Micky will be taking everyone on an adventure into a fabled realm dripping with sweet delight. Four Bongo’s Bingo dancers will have the room in raptures during their routines, and silky-smooth chocolate will froth from fountains on stage. Expect old-school sweets and candy canes liberally given out, Easter-inspired cut-outs and tongue-tantalising scented bubbles drifting across the room. Oh, and wait – don’t forget a real live Oompa Loompa all the way from Loompaland will be there too, along with Mickey’s two iconic dancers, Thirsty Thelma and Naughty Nicki, to make Bongo’s Bingo this Easter in Newcastle the only place to be. There are also a series of flagship shows on Five flagship shows take place across 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th and 25th April.
Tickets go on sale 9am on Friday 1st February at: www.bongosbingo.co.uk
Bongo’s Bingo continues to re-define the UK’s nightlife, with a series of new and innovative concepts launching this year. It’s a very much the defining experiential night out, with amazing prizes to win in a wild reinvention of the quaint traditional game.
The phenomenal flagship shows continue to spread to the four corners of the UK and further around the world. It’s an insane mix of a live event, a party and heads-down game of bingo, with dance-offs, rave intervals, plenty of heckling, audience participation and countless hands-in-the-air anthems each night. It could be 80s and 90s power ballads one minute, then S Club the next, then Guns and Roses. Or then a bit of N Trance.
Micky Pickles and The Chocolate Factory: 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st Easter BH weekend April
Flagship shows: 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th and 25th April @ Boiler Shop, 20 South St, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3PE
Featuring big cash prizes, “$hit” prizes, rave intervals and dance-offs and more!
Most Shared Posts
- Where Do We Belong? Northern Stage Where Do We Belong is a piece of theatre that is produced by the
- Living in Shadows to release Sending Electricity, second single from upcoming album Hot on the heels
- Newcastle restaurant handpicked to star in nationwide campaign supporting smaller businesses Local r
- SAGE GATESHEAD LAUNCHES 20/21 SEASON OF ONLINE ACTIVITY AND LIVE PERFORMANCE SERIES FOR AUTUMN 2020