Thursday 24th January 2019 19.30pm
Starring Crissy Rock (Benidorm, I’m a Celebrity), Leah Bell, Dolores Porretta and Andrew Green
Treat yourself to an evening of pure theatrical Viagra when Dirty Dusting returns to the stage in 2019 after three sell out UK tours.
A chance wrong number, gives three cleaning ladies, a great idea ‘Why not run a sex chat line?’ after all, their age and appearance won’t matter on the phone and providing they can keep this a secret from their boss, they could be on to a winner. This is a heart-warming, feel good comedy which will have you rolling in the aisles and smiling every time you answer the phone. Dirty Dusting is a sex chat line that really cleans up.
Tickets are available now.
Tickets can be purchased from the Box Office, open from Monday–Friday 10am- 4pm, Saturday 10.30am–2.30pm plus until show start on event days. Tickets can also be purchased on the booking hotline 0844 248 1588* or online at www.playhousewhitleybay.co.uk.
*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!