Francis Rossi: I Talk Too Much
Monday 6th April 2020 – Tyne Theatre & Opera House
Legendary Status Quo lead singer Francis Rossi will share the extraordinary secrets of his 50-plus years in rock’n’roll when he takes to the Tyne Theatre & Opera House stage for an intimate evening of chat and music.
In Francis Rossi: I Talk Too Much, the founder, lead singer and lead guitarist of Status Quo will talk about his mishaps and adventures of life on the road with one of the biggest and most loved bands ever.
Francis is a true member of British Rock Royalty. He sang the first words at Live Aid in 1985, survived the obligatory rock’n’roll brush with alcohol and drugs, was awarded an OBE in 2010 and has a BRIT for his Outstanding Contribution to Music. His band has sold more than 120 million records globally.
Expect laughter, revelations, tales involving some of the giants of music, exclusive video clips, snatches of classic tunes and a great night out.
Rossi will be joined on stage by award-winning writer and broadcaster Mick Wall, who has sold more than 1 million books.
Super VIP – £75 – Includes best seats, pre-show meet & greet and merch bag. (Ticket holders will be able to have 1 photo taken with their phone or camera and 1 item of memorabilia signed)
VIP – £40 – next best seats and merch bag.
Standard – £30
Friends Club pre-sale Wednesday 24th April.
General on sale Friday 26th April from 10am.
- The Tyne Theatre & Opera House Box Office is open 10am-3:30pm Monday to Friday and event days
- Booking and Information Line: 0844 2491 000 (10am – 6pm Monday to Friday)
- More information at our Website: www.tynetheatreandoperahouse.uk
- Facebook: Facebook.com/tynetheatreandoperahouse | Twitter: twitter.com/tyneoperahouse
- Theatre Address: 109 – 119 Westgate Road, Newcastle, NE1 4AG
Most Shared Posts
- Where Do We Belong? Northern Stage Where Do We Belong is a piece of theatre that is produced by the
- Living in Shadows to release Sending Electricity, second single from upcoming album Hot on the heels
- Newcastle restaurant handpicked to star in nationwide campaign supporting smaller businesses Local r
- SAGE GATESHEAD LAUNCHES 20/21 SEASON OF ONLINE ACTIVITY AND LIVE PERFORMANCE SERIES FOR AUTUMN 2020