This Easter, Budget Taxis will be sharing the love by giving away free chocolate Easter eggs to customers who book taxis through their mobile app.
The Easter eggs will be available to customers who download and use the free Budget Taxis mobile app to book a taxi on the 17th and 18th of April between 10am – 2pm. The app is available for download through both the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
Once downloaded, simply select the special Easter car option on the app and book the free chocolate Easter egg. Customers will then be presented with their Easter egg, which will be delivered to their door.
As well as their free Easter egg giveaway for customers, Budget Taxis will be donating a selection of Easter treats and goody bags to local charity, St Cuthbert’s Care. The charity, located in Newcastle, cares for those with profound disabilities, children in care, older people and those living on the margins of society.
St Cuthbert’s Care has five children’s residential homes accommodating young people aged from seven to 17 years. Providing a supportive and a nurturing environment for young people who need a period of stability in their lives.
Nicola Milne, Relationship Manager at St. Cuthbert’s Care said:
“We have 35 children living within our care and they would love to receive Easter eggs from Budget Taxis. We appreciate that is a fair few Easter eggs and are happy to receive whatever Budget are able to donate. We really appreciate their support.”
John Robinson, manager of Budget Taxis explained the idea behind their generous Easter giveaway;
“We’re doing our best to help out the North East community in whichever way we can.
“Our customers deserve a treat this Easter, and we want to be the ones to give them that. “We’ve created the ‘Easter car’ campaign in the hope that it will bring a smile to our customers’ faces. They’re the highlight of our day and we want to give something back to them.
“We’re also very aware of those who are less fortunate in the North East, and we’re doing our upmost to make their lives a little brighter in any way we can. Working alongside multiple North East charities has opened our eyes and it won’t stop here.”
Having helped out The North East Homeless Charity on more than one occasion, local taxi firm Budget Taxis are known for their generosity in the North East, having recently purchased them van to transport their helpers about. This Easter, their generosity will be extended to customers in the form of free chocolate Easter eggs.
How to claim your FREE Easter egg:
- Download the app by searching for Budget Taxis on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register your details on the app.
- Slide along the filter at the bottom of the Budget Taxis app to ‘EGG’, press set pick-up and place booking.
- Track your Easter egg as it comes towards you.
- Receive your FREE egg to your door!
Most Shared Posts
- Where Do We Belong? Northern Stage Where Do We Belong is a piece of theatre that is produced by the5 Shares
- IKEA TO REOPEN 19 STORES ACROSS ENGLAND AND NOTHERN IRELAND ON 1STJUNE · &nbs7 Shares
- Blackfriars to restart its delivery and collection service from Friday 22 May Award-winning food is5 Shares
- LET’S ROCK CONFIRM 2021 DATES FOR THE FESTIVAL THAT HAD BEEN RESCHEDULED FROM SUMMER 2020 + LOCKDO3 Shares