Find out how to apply for a mortgage, increase your savings and manage your credit rating
At 6pm, 30th August, giffgaff gameplan are hosting a free event at the Hilton Hotel Newcastle Gateshead – with subject experts helping people get to grips with mortgage applications, savings and credit scores.
The event is free for everyone and could save you money on mortgage and financial advisor fees, all you need to do is sign up on giffgaff gameplan’s event page.
Attendees will be provided with free food and drink and can choose to attend two of the following workshops:
- Bad Credit – learn what makes a good credit rating and how to improve yours
- Mortgages – brush up on skills such as talking to brokers, negotiating the application process and choosing the right mortgage for you
- Everyday saving tips – get money sorted for your next holiday, new car or house deposit with expert advice on how to spend less
As well as talking through these topics with competitions, quizzes and games – attendees will have the chance to ask experts questions about their own situations with one-to-ones at the end of the evening.
To sign up to the free event, all people need to do register at: https://www.giffgaff.com/gameplan/life-goals-workshop
The event will begin at 6pm, 30th August at:
Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
Steve James, marketing director at giffgaff gameplan, says about the event:
“We are invested in helping people get the most out of their money, so we are really happy to be hosting this event to get more members of the public financially savvy and heading in the right direction to achieve their goals”.
Most Shared Posts
- Where Do We Belong? Northern Stage Where Do We Belong is a piece of theatre that is produced by the
- SAGE GATESHEAD LAUNCHES 20/21 SEASON OF ONLINE ACTIVITY AND LIVE PERFORMANCE SERIES FOR AUTUMN 2020
- Living in Shadows to release Sending Electricity, second single from upcoming album Hot on the heels
- SUNDERLAND TO PILOT TRAILBLAZING REAL TIME APP… A UNIQUE app which allows visitors and local peopl