A LEADING Newcastle bar is opening its doors to a whole host of talent at a special event next week.
On Wednesday 25 July, Colonel Porter’s Tavern, Botanical Garden and Rhum Bar, at Dean Street, is hosting its Howay Hootenanny – an evening of live music, performances and games.
Compered by Steffan Peddie, the event – which starts from 7pm – will showcase a range of acts, including burlesque dancer, Trixie Blue, chair dancing and fire artist, Voodoo Tuesday, jazz dancers, The Vedettes and magician, Alex Jobson.
Party-goers can enjoy live music throughout the evening, bingo and a range of other games, with some fantastic prizes to be won.
And those attending the event can make the most of a selection of drinks offers, including two cocktails for £10, selected pints for £3 and double up on house spirits for £2.
Tickets for the evening cost £4 per person.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!