Kids Halloween workshops
The Biscuit Factory is playing host to Halloween themed workshops for youngsters this October half term.
Little Biscuits is a series of workshops led by professional art teachers and practising artists, aimed at children aged between 7 and 13 years old.
The new programme includes:
- Tuesday 29 October, 1-2pm, Printing Workshop– use rollers and ink to create your very own scary prints to keep the spooks away this Halloween.
- Tuesday 29 October, 2.30-3.30pm, Wire Sculpture Workshop– create 3D creepy crawlies out of wire in this session led by local sculptor and art teacher Zoe Robinson.
- Thursday 31 October, 1-2pm, Cobweb Workshop– using paper, plastic and wire, craft your own creepy cobweb tiaras, capes and wall hangings.
- Thursday 31 October, 2.30-3.30pm, Lanterns Workshop– get trick or treat ready with this lantern making workshop.
Children do not need to be accompanied by an adult during the workshops, giving parents and carers the chance to explore the gallery or enjoy specially discounted food and drinks from the venue’s in-house café, The Factory Kitchen, on the day.
Rachel Brown, general manager of The Biscuit Factory, says: “We’ve had great feedback about our Little Biscuits workshops since they launched earlier this year and we think these Halloween themed activities will be really popular, giving kids the chance to get ready for Halloween with their very own piece of spooky handcrafted art.”
The Little Biscuits workshops are priced at £15 per child, per session. For more information and to book a place, visit www.thebiscuitfactory.com.
Most Shared Posts
- Where Do We Belong? Northern Stage Where Do We Belong is a piece of theatre that is produced by the
- Bar + Block Newcastle Steakhouse. My first night out eating out to help out, and my first time at th
- Two special outdoor shows for Newcastle – tickets on general release now Bank Holiday Sunday 30thA
- The adventure of the summer, Dinosaur World Live encourages the whole family to grab their