Newcastle gallery crafts new programme of festive kids workshops
The Biscuit Factory is stepping into Christmas with festive themed workshops for youngsters this December.
Little Biscuits is a series of 45-minute workshops led by professional art teachers and practising artists, aimed at children aged between 7 and 13 years old.
All three workshops take place on Wednesday 11 December as part of the gallery’s special Christmas Lates ‘Fill Your Stockings’ shopping event, which runs until 9pm.
The Little Biscuits programme includes:
- Baubles and Stars, 5.30 – 6.15pm – adorn your tree with beautiful handcrafted textile decorations
- Wire Decorations, 6.30 – 7.15pm – make your own animal or decoration using an assortment of textiles, colourful wires and lights
- Garlands and Wreaths, 7.30 – 8.15pm – create a classic, simple wreath or garland for your tree or door.
Children do not need to be accompanied by an adult during the workshops, giving parents and carers the chance to explore the gallery’s late night shopping evening and street food pop up.
The Little Biscuits workshops are priced at £10 per child, per session.
For more information about the Christmas Lates events and to book a workshop place, visit www.thebiscuitfactory.com.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!