Saltwell Park Fireworks 2018 will take place on Saturday November 3rd. The annual event is hosted by Metro Radio and will feature four hours of live entertainment including the North East’s best emerging talent and the Metrognomes live on stage, a children’s funfair, huge bonfire and a spectacular 30 minute firework display.
Tickets, priced at £3, are on-sale now and must be bought in advance of the night from www.metroradio.co.uk or from the Blue Customer service Lounge intu Metrocentre or the Grey’s Quarter Customer Desk intu Eldon Square, Gateshead Leisure Centre and Saltwell Towers.
Event organiser Dominic Munnelly from Metro Radio said: “With less than 50 days to go until Bonfire night we’re well underway with plans for this year’s event. We expect another huge crowd of almost 30,000 people and as the biggest display in the region we are looking forward to another safe and successful night within the impressive setting of Saltwell Park.”
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!