SOUTH TYNESIDE FESTIVAL
Kids Fun Fest
Tuesdays and Thursdays 2-23rd August
A firm favourite during the summer holidays, the Kids Fun Fest returns with silliness, games and the gunge tank.
Music in South Marine Park
Saturday 4 August – The Gaslighters
Saturday 11 August – Cats Night Out
Saturday 18 August – Barely Human
Market Square, South Shields
Sunday 5 August 10am-3pm
Craft and food market in the town centre featuring local artists and fresh produce.
Brass Bands at Sandhaven Amphitheatre
Sunday 5 August – Dunston Silver Band
Sunday 12 August – North East Concert Band
Sunday 19 August – Westoe Brass
Sunday 26 August- NASUWT Concert Band
South Shields Museum
Every Tuesday in the school holidays 11am-3pm
Free crafts and activities each week to keep the kids entertained.
Saturday 11 August, 11am-4pm
Enjoy a Roman themed market selling heritage wares, re-enactments, demonstrations, have-a-go crafts, music and entertainment for all the family.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!