THE GIN TO MY TONIC FESTIVAL ARRIVES IN NEWCASTLE ON 26TH-27TH APRIL.
JOIN US AS WE INDULGE IN A FANTASTIC CELEBRATION OF GIN!
The Gin To My Tonic Festival brings together over 100 different gins from across the UK and beyond. Each gin stocked behind the bars has been selected based on outstanding craftsmanship, delightful flavour and the most enjoyable drinking experiences. The festival is here to take you on a journey of gin discovery! What’s more, we believe gin should be served correctly which is why we offer 35ml serves (as opposed to the average 25ml) as standard!
The Gin To My Tonic Festival will take place in The Assembly Rooms, a grand Georgian building dating back to 1776. It’s a building full of history and charm and the perfect setting for you to enjoy your gin.
TICKETS £13.50 PER PERSON, INCLUDES:
- Gin Explorer Guide
- Gin Copa Glass
- Tote Bag & Pen
- NEW! Stainless Steel Straw
- Access to 100+ gins (and selected vodkas and rums)
- Delicious Fever-Tree Mixers
- Gin Sampling / Ask The Experts
- Live Entertainment
- Gin Party Atmosphere
- Friday 26th April 2019 6.30pm – 11.00pm
- Saturday 27th April 2019 1.30pm – 5.30pm SOLD OUT!
- Saturday 27th April 2019 7.00pm – 11.00pm SOLD OUT!
Tickets include guaranteed entry to the session of your choosing, along with a beautiful ‘Gin To My Tonic’ copa glass, tote bag, pen, stainless steel straw and a gin explorer guide detailing the range of gins available and brief tasting notes.
You’ll also be able to pick the brains of the guest distilleries in attendance, enjoy tasting samples, and discover even more about everybody’s favourite juniper-based tipple. Exhibitors include:
- Poetic License
- The Artful Pour
- Durham Distillery
- Nelson’s Gin
- Locksley Distilling
- Bonac Irish Gin
- Tarsier Southeast Asian Dry
Love gin? Then join us for something totally unique!
To book tickets visit: ww.thegintomytonic.com
Most Shared Posts
- Where Do We Belong? Northern Stage Where Do We Belong is a piece of theatre that is produced by the
- Living in Shadows to release Sending Electricity, second single from upcoming album Hot on the heels
- Newcastle restaurant handpicked to star in nationwide campaign supporting smaller businesses Local r
- SAGE GATESHEAD LAUNCHES 20/21 SEASON OF ONLINE ACTIVITY AND LIVE PERFORMANCE SERIES FOR AUTUMN 2020