EAT AND DRINK FOR LESS ACROSS TYNESIDE…
PUBS across Tyneside are offering cash strapped customers money back for every drink they buy.
Newcastle’s Market Lane, The Duke of Northumberland at Clayton Street, Pumphrey’s, at the Bigg Market, The Butchers Arms, Shields Road, Byker and Osborne’s, Jesmond, are all owned by Newcastle-based Malhotra Group plc.
And the leisure company, which runs its own Maloyalty reward scheme, is offering card holders double points, resulting in a 10p saving on every £1 spent from now until the end of February.
In addition, its new pop-up bar, Those Who Know, at Newcastle’s Grey Street Hotel, is halving the price of its Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland-themed cocktails, while the Malhotra Group’s restaurants are also offering big savings to customers.
Throughout January, The Runhead, at Ryton, Jesmond’s El Paso and The Sandpiper, Cullercoats, are slashing their food prices across the board by 50 per cent between Monday and Thursday for all table bookings.
For more information about events and opening times at each venue, visit
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!