Central Park Indoor Fanzone at Times Square
Central Park Newcastle launches sign up for early bird tickets at new look HUGE INDOOR FAN ZONE ARENA FOR NEWCASTLE
‘FIFA WORLD CUP 2022’
· Fan Zone Newcastle ‘World Cup 2022’
· 2000 Capacity Indoor, Heated Arena with 3 Huge Screens
· Times Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne
· General ticket release 10am Friday
· Sign Up Now for Advance Ticket Access (5pm Thursday 22nd) & Info
Central Park’s Winter project returns to Times Square this November for the biggest competition on the planet, The World Cup – with a 2000 -capacity indoor heated World Cup Fan Zone.
This time they’re not only bringing all their container bars back but also setting up the biggest arena tent the city centre has ever seen with 30 metres of bar area as well as 3 street food outlets! A programme of live music and DJs is also being programmed for before and after games!
Head back down to the region’s number one ‘Fan Zone‘ you know and love from Euro2020 at Times Square for all the games – including the colossal England games!
This time inside a huge arena that is not only fully dressed in World Cup drapes, sails, flags and bunting, covered in lights and sound, featuring three huge screens, BUT ALSO will be fully heated and sheltered from any elements a Winter World Cup may bring this way!
Enjoy the huge crowd atmosphere at the original home of the Fan Zone at Times Square! Sign up now at www.FanzoneNewcastle.co.uk for Advance Ticket Access and you will be able to purchase tickets for the England games from 5pm this Thursday for just £10 as well as receiving advance information about other matches and events as well as early access to knockout tickets. General ticket release is this Friday 23rd at 10am.
Standing and limited seating tickets as well as front row VIP seats are all available – just enquire at email@example.com
England matches are:
● 21st November: England vs Iran // Kick Off 1pm
● 25th November: England vs USA // Kick Off 7pm
● 29th November: England vs Wales // Kick Off 7pm
Says Central Park co-organiser Mike Hesketh:
“Last year for the Euros each England game sold out in seconds so we’re offering people the chance to sign up now and get advance access to tickets! PLUS all ticket buyers for group games will also get an early warning for access to knockout stages! “
“If we go one step further this year and win the World Cup the Fan Zone will be the best place to celebrate with your pals! And with our new style indoor heated venue people can rest assured they’ll be protected from the North East elements!”
Over 18s Only. All Tickets Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable. ID may be required
Times Square. Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE1 4EP
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023
- The Evolution of Online Casino Bonuses in the UK: A Spotlight on Newcastle - 29 November 2023
- R&B POP QUEEN BECKY HILL CONFIRMED FOR HARDWICK FESTIVAL 2024 - 28 November 2023