Chris Cross’s Touring Magical Theatre
The Great Magician of the North
He’s Performed for The Royal Family, Countless Celebrities around the Globe, Appeared on National Television and now Chris Cross the Magician is Celebrating 20 years in Showbusiness by embarking on his FIRST EVER THEATRE TOUR this Autumn!
Between 19th October – 19th November Cross will be Appearing (and Disappearing) at 10 Theatres in the North of England, with his Show featuring some of his trademark Comedy Magic Tricks and Daredevil Escapology Stunts.
You can expect some brand new material too – including the revival of some BBC TV illusions that belonged to his late hero, Paul Daniels. After Paul’s death, last year Cross uncovered a dozen of the Master Magician’s props in a barn in Wales and they haven’t been performed in Over 20 years. Paul used the props on Television in the 70’s & 80’s… Full story about Cross discovering Paul’s forgotten props here: https://www.mirror.co.
In the past 12 months, Cross has Performed both Nationally and Internationally for lots of Celebrity & VIP events – He’s appeared on BBC’s The ONE Show and He was a Surprise Special Guest on the US illusionist, David Blaine’s, First Ever UK Tour. You can read more about the Show with Blaine, here: https://www.
Over the years Cross has Performed his multi-award winning magic tricks for Prince Charles’s State Visit to Northumberland, Boy George’s 50th Birthday Party, Mike Tyson’s Sportsmans Dinner, Alan Shearer’s Private Party, Alice Cooper’s Press Conference, Consulting for The Hairy Bikers Theatre Tour, Providing Backstage Entertainment for Miles Kane, Ocean Colour Scene and The Arctic Monkeys – to name but a few celebrity clients! He has Amused & Entertained everyone in his path – from New York to New Zealand, Bahrain to Duabi, Brazil to Bangkok, London to Paris and most places in-between!
CROSS Says : ”I’m Very Excited to be Finally embarking on a Touring Magic Theatre Show this Autumn in my native North-East – I’ve wanted to tour Theatres with a Magic Show since I was 12 years Old, after watching Paul Daniels on stage in Newcastle.
This will be the First Tour of Many more to come I hope and I’ve Specifically Priced the Tickets to make my Show affordable to almost anyone that wants to come along and Enjoy a Proper Night out at The Theatre. We are living in a World where Theatre and Arena Shows are only for the Wealthy, sadly, with Ticket Prices more expensive than ever before. My show IS affordable and I think Entertainment needs to be kept LIVE – and that can only work if the people buy the tickets.
So get off your ipads and portable devices, round up your friends and family for some Quality time together and come and enjoy a proper Comedy, Magic and Variety Show in the Decadent surroundings of your local theatre!”
The Great Magician of the North Tour will feature some Special Guests; Including Comedians Jimmy Cricket, Bobby Pattinson & Sue Sweeney.
“CHRIS HAS PERFORMED SEVERAL TIMES AT ALNWICK CASTLE AND HAS ALWAYS IMPRESSED OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH A WONDERFUL SKILL FOR ENTERTAINING HIS AUDIENCE AND HIS NATURAL ABILITY TO KEEP PEOPLE FASCINATED THROUGHOUT HIS PERFORMANCE IS QUITE UNIQUE.”
– HER GRACE, THE DUCHESS OF NORTHUMBERLAND
Chris Cross Autumn Tour Dates & Venues:
– 19th October: Tyne Theatre & Opera House, Newcastle (With Guests)
– 25th October: Georgian Theatre Royal, Richmond (Support TBA)
– 27th October: The Exchange, North Shields (With Sue Sweeney)
– 1st November: Majestic Theatre, Darlington (Support TBA)
– 3rd November: Theatre Royal, Wakefield (With Jimmy Cricket)
– 9th November: Alun Armstron Theatre, Stanley (With Bobby Pattinson)
– 10th November: Queen’s Hall Arts Centre, Hexham (With Bobby Pattinson)
– 15th November: Arts Centre, Washington (With Bobby Pattinson)
– 16th November: Kirkgate Arts Centre, Cockermouth (Support TBA)
– 19th November: Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough (Support TBA)
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!