Double dose of comedy in store at The Customs House
Jason Cook’s Comedy Club is serving up a double dose of comedy as it returns to The Customs House for the first time in three months.
The monthly comedy night takes break during the South Tyneside Comedy Festival, but it’s back with a bang this Saturday, September 7, with shows at 4pm and 7.45pm.
The line-up features Brennan Reece (Live at The Apollo) and Carl Hutchinson (Stand Up Central, The Chris Ramsey Show), as well as Jason Cook and Glen Roughhead performing their unique musical/comedy double act.
Jason said: “It’s going to be another fab double dose of madness, where we take over The Customs House twice in one day. I’m in the middle of filming something and flying back just for this show, so I’d better not be on my own!
“I can’t wait to get back on stage at The Customs House and enjoy the chaos that only a South Shields crowd can bring.”
Tickets for Jason Cook’s Comedy Club are £11 and available from the box office on (0191) 454 1234 or online at www.customshouse.co.uk.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!