Emily Atack brings her sell-out comedy show to Newcastle as part of new book tour
Tyne Theatre & Opera House – Sunday 3rd November 2019
The Inbetweeners star Emily Atack is bringing her sell-out comedy show to Tyne Theatre & Opera House on Sunday 3rd November 2019.
Talk Thirty To Me, which sold out multiple dates nationwide earlier this year, sees Emily unravelling today’s anxiety inducing world of scrolling through social media, swiping right, hellish hen-do’s and the never-ending search for “the one”.
The small, five-date tour will include brand new content and will be celebrating the release of Emily’s first memoir, Are We There Yet?– with every ticket including a copy of the book which is set to be released this Autumn.
Since her role on The Inbetweeners, Emily Atack has also starred on Dancing on Iceand more recently was the runner-up on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!Don’t miss out on her relatable, tongue in cheek look at “having it all” and turning 30 in the millennial age.
Tickets are priced £30.50 and include a copy of Emily’s book – Are We There Yet?
Tickets now available at www.tynetheatreandoperahouse.uk
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!