TERRIFYING NEW IMMERSIVE HALLOWEEEN EXPERIENCE SET TO STRIKE FEAR IN THE NORTH
- The North’s biggest scare event
- Immerse yourself in an all-new horrifying interactive experience
- Set deep within 700 acres of isolated wooded farmland
- Enjoy before and after-scare entertainment for all – music, Gin Barn, cocktails, street food stalls, Bavarian swing grill, R Place unicorn hot chocolate, Halloween themed fairground rides.
From 12th October to 31st October Psycho-Path, the north’s biggest and most terrifying new immersive Halloween experience will bring to life the darkest and most twisted horrors ever unleashed.
Set deep within 700 acres of isolated wooded farmland at Lintz Hall Farm, Burnopfield, County Durham, Psycho-Path says is set to deliver a universe of horror, opening up an endless maze of scares designed to devour the weak, engulf the fearful and test even the strongest of wills.
A chilling preview video* has been released, however, the exact details of the North’s new, premier scare course are being kept under tightly bound, blood soaked wraps for those who dare to venture onto the path.
Meanwhile, details of a host of festival style attractions from entertainment and rides to food and drink. which await visitors before and after they venture into the unknown, have been announced (note the attractions below are open to all, visitors do not need to purchase a ticket for the course):
- Halloween themed fairground rides
- DJ on selected evenings
- Halloween movie projections
- Photo booth for capturing your best ‘scream face’
- Draught and Craft Bar featuring award winning breweries from the North – including Newcastle’s own Wylam Brewery
- Gin Barn serving more than 40 types of gin – perfect for calming the nerves
- Quaff Box will be serving cocktails from a hellishly themed horse box
- Sweeten and soothe the spirit with R Place’s famous unicorn hot chocolate, coffee, tea and desserts
- Newcastle’s The Bake One serving Lebanese food
- Bavarian swing grill serving frankfurters
- Durham’s own Tango Burgers
Christiano Crawford of Psycho-Path said:
“If you’re a fan of the horror genre or just enjoy a good scare, Psycho-Path is an absolute must. Set to be the biggest scare course in the North, Psycho-Path will bring to life your worst nightmares, creating truly original, interactive scares for an experience like no other.”
Nigel Holliday, director of Psycho-Path said:
“We want people to come and make a night of it, a huge farm barn housing a street food area with local traders alongside bars, fairground rides and much more gives it a real festival feel. These attractions are open to everyone, if your friends want to take the course but you don’t, there’s plenty to come and enjoy while they get the scare of their lives!”
Psycho-Path experiences run through the evening for 20 consecutive nights, the first session at 7pm and the last at 11pm.
Tickets are available online at www.psycho-path.co.uk
For latest news, pictures, video releases and information follow on Facebook @psychopathhorror