A FIVE times world champion will be sharing his life on and off the green baize, at a special event in Gateshead this September.
Ronnie O’Sullivan will be bringing his one-man show, A Sporting Life Story, to the Lancastrian Suite, Gateshead on September 27 where he’ll talk about the game that made him famous – along with screenings of some of his most memorable moments.
The sportsman will share a no-holds barred look at his life, from the early days of century breaks at just 10-year-old through to his record 19 major wins, the 147 breaks and his 1000th century break.
“At this event we hear it all,” said a spokesman for organisers, Sporting Life Stories in association with Snooker Legends.
“The Rocket is one of sports true characters and at this even he’ll be as relaxed and open as you’ll ever see him.
“Anyone who attends will be able to see and hear the real Ronnie.”
Following his talk, the audience will get the opportunity to ask their own questions of the sporting star.
The event starts at 7pm and tickets are £35 which includes category A seats and the opportunity for a picture with the player or £30 for entry only.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- THE FAULTY TOWERS DINING EXPERIENCE COMING TO BOILER SHOP
- NILE RODGERS AND RAG’N’BONE MAN TO HEADLINE HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- OUTDOOR SPRING/SUMMER SESSIONS RETURNS TO HARDWICK HALL HOTEL
- MAXIMO PARK AND EMBRACE TO PERFORM AT HARDWICK FESTIVAL
- Lulu confirmed to perform at Sunderland’s Lamplight festival THIS SUMMER!