Battle Zone Archery in Newcastle -LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Battle Zone Archery in Newcastle.
It’s fast-paced, furious and action-packed. It’s basically a cross between dodgeball and archery, with the ever present danger of getting an arrow where no arrow has been before. You and your group will split into two teams, and you’ll run for the arrows as you would in dodgeball (but for balls) – and then it’s war.
There’ll be various bunkers dotted around the court, with target cones placed in front. You can hide behind these bunkers when it all gets a little too much and arrows are raining down, but make sure you target the cones. One hit on those badboys, and that’s 50 points in your pocket – along with 30 points every time you shoot a player. And, following the rules of dodgeball, if you catch an arrow – you can bring an eliminated player back into the game.
Ladies and gentlemen, may the odds be ever in your favour.
- Event Co-ordinator
- Outdoor 3G pitch hire included
- Bow and arrows with safety tips
- Various games with inflatable shields / cover for defence
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Duration: 1 hour (groups of 20+ will receive an extra 30 mins)
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB LAUNCHES ‘ELVES ON THE RUN’ CRAZY CHRISTMAS FUN THIS DECEMBER - 4 December 2023
- This is England actor and UK Britpop band to perform epic Christmas special on Tyneside - 4 December 2023
- WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN STYLE: SIX BALTIC - 4 December 2023