Disco Dodgeball – LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Forget everything you thought you knew about dodgeball, this is disco dodgeball. Taking you through a musical journey from the famed disco eras, disco dodgeball follows the same rules of dodgeball. You split into teams, race for the balls placed in the middle of the court and throw the ball as hard as you can at the other team. Those who are hit, are out of the game.
But disco dodgeball is a fun and new concept of the game, and you get to dress up as some of the best disco icons of the 21st century (shotgun Madge). Music and coloured headbands will be included with this activity to get you all in the mood, before a warm up dance between the teams. And, then – it’s show time, and you’ll even have a disco diva referee.
- Event Co-ordinator
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Private venue hire
- Disco themed dodgeball session
- Indoor venue
- Duration: 1 hour (groups of 20+ will receive an extra 30 mins)
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023
- The Evolution of Online Casino Bonuses in the UK: A Spotlight on Newcastle - 29 November 2023
- R&B POP QUEEN BECKY HILL CONFIRMED FOR HARDWICK FESTIVAL 2024 - 28 November 2023