ITS BACK: Greggs Vegan Sausage, Bean and CheeZe Melt is back in shops nationwide, from today!
· Greggs has announced the return of meat-free favourite, the Vegan Sausage, Bean and CheeZe Melt to shops nationwide from today
· Following a three month hiatus from the Greggs menu, the vegan-friendly bake returns to shops priced from just £1.90 and is also available to order via Click + Collect and exclusively for delivery via Just Eat
Thursday 2nd February 2023 – Greggs has announced the return of the much-loved Vegan Sausage, Bean and CheeZe Melt to shops from today, after a three month hiatus from the menu to make way for the Vegan Festive Bake in November
Much to the delight of the UK’s vegans, flexitarians and general pastry fans, the bake is making a comeback today from just £1.90. The return follows pleas from fans across Twitter, encouraging Greggs to introduce the item back to its menu:
Designed to mirror the fan-favourite Sausage, Bean and Cheese Melt, the vegan-friendly version is also wrapped in layers of golden puff pastry. But instead of the classic filling, it’s loadedwith delectable pieces of vegan sausage, grated original and mozzarella flavour vegan cheeZe, and of course tasty baked beans.
The leading food-on-the-go retailer has already been treating the tastebuds of its vegan fans with a selection of new meat-free menu items this month, with the introduction of the Vegan Southern Fried Chicken-Free Baguette, Vegan Chicken-Free Goujons, Vegan Chicken-Free Cajun Roll and Warm Winter Vegetable Soup.
The Vegan Sausage, Bean and CheeZe Melt (427kcal) is now available in all Greggs shops across the UK, and can also be ordered via Click + Collect through the Greggs App, and for delivery exclusively via Just Eat.
- JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB LAUNCHES ‘ELVES ON THE RUN’ CRAZY CHRISTMAS FUN THIS DECEMBER - 4 December 2023
- This is England actor and UK Britpop band to perform epic Christmas special on Tyneside - 4 December 2023
- WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN STYLE: SIX BALTIC - 4 December 2023