Outdoor Karting – Sprint Race in Newcastle. Outdoor karting on a 1200m floodlit circuit. Race 390cc Sodi karts, capable of up to 60mph. If you’re a speed demon or just love a bit of friendly competition, it’s all about Karting North East. With one of the largest and most technical karting tracks in the UK, this 1,200 metre outdoor circuit will push you to your limits – with tricky hairpin corners and long straights where you can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour in the right conditions. Over 30 karts can race on the track at any one time – as there is plenty of room to overtake, and leave your mates in a cloud of dust. With this epic activity, you’ll be putting your foot down in 390cc Sodi karts, and have one fifteen minute practice session to determine your grid position, then half an hour of final racing. Get the fastest time and you can reign supreme over your mates (and brag about it for ever, obviously). So tell your group it’s all planned and yiur going to enjoy a day outdoor karting Newcastle.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Outdoor karting on a 1200m floodlit circuit
- Race 390cc Sodi karts, capable of up to 60mph
- 10 minute qualifier followed by 15 minute head to head race
- Prize for the winner & individual race time printouts
- Up to 35 karts on the track at once
- Drive time per person approx. 25 mins
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Upgrade available to add on Paintballing at this venue
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas