Bealim House – Newcastle Gin Distillery Experience in Newcastle – LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Newcastle Gin Distillery Experience.
If you’re less of a saint and more of a ginner, this gin tasting experience is certainly up there with the top activities you should take part in on your celebratory weekend. Your host venue for your gin tasting experience is Newcastle’s very own Bealim House, the city’s only working gin still, located just a stone’s throw away from NUFC’s home ground, St James’ Park. Your tasting session will last approximately 45 minutes, where you’ll have your very own gin expert who’ll take you on a boozy journey through 9000 years of gin history and into the in-house distillery, accompanied by a gin based drink or two
- Hosted in the home of Newcastle Gin, the city centre’s only working Gin Still
- Professional Ginthusiast leads tour of the distillery & tasting session
- Learn about the history & distilling process of gin
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Includes a gin & tonic
- Duration: 45 minutes
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB LAUNCHES ‘ELVES ON THE RUN’ CRAZY CHRISTMAS FUN THIS DECEMBER - 4 December 2023
- This is England actor and UK Britpop band to perform epic Christmas special on Tyneside - 4 December 2023
- WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN STYLE: SIX BALTIC - 4 December 2023