This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Event Co-ordinator, Safety instruction and equipment provided, Outdoor 3G pitch hire included.
1 hour of battlezone archery + 1 hour of bubble football.
Newcastle – the home of Ant and Dec, Greggs and lasses gan oot with nee coats – is a stag do haven. It’s brimming with pubs, bars, clubs… you name it, and the city is footy-mad, with endless activity and accommodation options. The Toon is an all-round entertainer for your stag weekend.
- Event Co-ordinator
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Outdoor 3G pitch hire included
- Practice rounds with all of the equipment
- 1 hour of battlezone archery + 1 hour of bubble football
- Various games and forfeits throughout
- Includes all zorbs and speciality bows & arrows
- Duration: 2 hours
- Note: Groups of 20+ will receive an extra 30 minutes
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas