Blackfriars – Great Geordie Cake Off- LNOF
Ready, set, baaake. Gan on, ya knaa ya want tee.
If you thinking about yourself as a bit of a star baker, who’s Victoria Sponges would certainly never have a soggy bottom – the Great Geordie Cake Off has your name piped all over it. You’ll head to Newcastle centre, to a venue with its origins dating all the way back to 1239. Confidently laying claim to being the oldest dining room in the UK, your host venue even spent part of its life as a hostel where King Henry VIII stayed during a wild one in The Toon.
During your session, you’ll have a professional chef lead your masterclass and judge your finished goods, in true Mary Berry style. You’ll be judged on the ‘best dressed cake’ and also the ‘best looking cake’ – Bakers, this is your time to shine. But, unlike TV’s GBBO, you and your mates will get to eat your cakes afterwards with a tea or coffee. Bliss.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Professional chef leads baking workshop & judges competition
- Bake cakes & compete in mini-teams
- Various categories including ‘best dressed cake’ & ‘best tasting’
- Finish up by eating the cakes accompanied by tea & coffee
- Duration: approx. 2-3 hours
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In NewcastleBooking.com
- NEWCASTLE THEATRE ROYAL TO HOST SÃO PAULO DANCE COMPANY ON THEIR FIRST EVER UK TOUR - 27 February 2024
- The Olive Boy - 27 February 2024
- LOVE, JEALOUSY AND REVENGE: OPERA NORTH RETURNS TO NEWCASTLE THEATRE ROYAL - 27 February 2024