Bubble Football Newcastle
Bubble Football Newcastle is a hugely popular activity for stag groups the world over. The sport, which was originally created in Norway by Henrik Elvestad and Johan Golden for their TV show, Golden Goal, has fast become one of our most loved activities. The sport is a cross between football, zorbing and dodgems – it’s mayhem. You and your group will attempt to play football whilst encased in an inflatable, lightweight zorb, which covers your upper body and head. Bubble Football has a fantastic reputation preceding it, and the game is now played nationwide. However, we tend to find that the game quickly gets forgotten among the chaos, and you are left in hysterics after ending up on the floor. Again. So get booking your Bubble Football Newcastle now.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Event Co-ordinator leads & referees the games
- Outdoor 3G pitch hire included
- Various games played using inflatable zorbs
- Forfeits with red and yellow cards
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: 1 hour
- Note: groups of 20 + will get an extra 30 mins game time
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
- Review: Aladdin Pantomime at The Customs House - 3 December 2023
- Review: Pinocchio Pantomime at Newcastle Theatre Royal - 3 December 2023
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023