Flower Crown Workshop – LNOF
Real queens fix each other’s flower crowns.
There’s nothing like a workshop to really break the ice with the girls, and we’ve found that nothing unites everyone in your hen party, from your little sister to your Mother-in-Law to be, more than getting all crafty. This fabulous workshop will see you and the girls making your own unique, Boho flower crown, perfect for a festival themed hen do, or even to wear on the wedding day itself. Your very own professional workshop leader will bring everything you could possibly need on the day, including a huge variety of pretty, high-quality faux flowers, ribbons, foliage and a plethora of coordinating trims. Plus, don’t worry if you’re not feeling at your most creative, as you’ll be armed with lots of examples (think real life Pinterest boards) and premium tuition, to inspire your beautiful masterpieces.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Professional Instructor leads Flower Crown making workshop
- Materials provided incl. beautiful faux flowers, ribbons & accessories
- Make & design flower crowns to match your colour scheme & taste
- Take home your own unique flower crown
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Note: venue hire not included but can be arranged for a supplement
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas