This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
This epic sport is a cross between football and golf. It’s a precision sport, where players attempt to kick the ball into the hole. Each hole has a par, like regular golf, and you’ve got to get it in there, with the lowest amount of kicks possible.
It’s all back-heel kicks and Tiger Woods style chip-putting – so be sure to put your premiership skills forward. It goes without saying that there’ll be forfeits and various twists for the poor players in your group – including weak foot tee-offs, bunker and water hazard forfeits and binocular holes (you don’t even want to know).
Footgolf is played on a golf course, with huge holes, or a specialised Footgolf course – and the game is played with a number five ball. This sport has become so popular; it even has its very own UK Footgolf Association – the official governing body. You and the stags will also get a photo of your big day on the course, as well as bottle of fizz for the winner to toast to a top activity.
- Event Co-ordinator leads Footgolf session
- 18-hole round of footgolf
- Various games including back heel putting & weak foot tee-offs
- Forfeits for hitting bunkers and water hazards
- Trophy for closest to pin & longest drive
- Bottle of bubbly for the winning team
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: Approx 2 hours
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023
- The Evolution of Online Casino Bonuses in the UK: A Spotlight on Newcastle - 29 November 2023
- R&B POP QUEEN BECKY HILL CONFIRMED FOR HARDWICK FESTIVAL 2024 - 28 November 2023