Goggle Football -LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Binocular football is totally dominating stag and hen groups up and down the country.
Nothing’s funnier than watching your mate attempt to find a football wearing Xtreme goggles, not find the ball and fall to the ground as they boot a patch of grass.
This event completely impairs your vision as you’ll be wearing one of two goggles. One makes the pitch seem 10x closer, and the other 10x further away. You’ll be playing various games with the goggles and will, more than likely, spend 90% of the time on the floor.
- Safety instruction and equipment
- Outdoor 3G pitch hire included
- Various games with goggles that distort your vision
- Forfeits & prizes
- Duration: 1 hour (groups of 20+ will receive an extra 30 mins)
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Review: Aladdin Pantomime at The Customs House - 3 December 2023
- Review: Pinocchio Pantomime at Newcastle Theatre Royal - 3 December 2023
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023