Become high-end jewellery designers on your hen weekend.We all know that nothing completes an outfit like the perfect accompany jewellery, but on your hen weekend, why not go one better than any jewellery you’ve ever worn before – and create your very own, bespoke piece? This fabulous workshop will have you and the girls crafting bracelets, necklaces and earrings to your own tastes, under the watchful eye of a professional jewellery maker. You can let your imaginations run wild and pretend you’re a top designer in the ideas room (move over Coco Chanel), before getting your hands on top quality materials such as glass beads, Swarovski crystals beads and freshwater pearls. You could even wear your fabulous creations later that night when you’re out on the town, on the wedding day itself and on many glamorous occasions for years to come.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Professional Instructor leads workshop
- Materials provided incl. high quality beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals, tools & fastenings.
- Make your own stunning beaded & wired jewellery incl. bracelets, necklaces & earrings
- Take home your own unique jewellery creations
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Note: venue hire not included but can be arranged for a supplement
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas