Newcastle Walking Foodie Tour – LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Newcastle Walking Foodie Tour. See a different side to the Toon with this culinary voyage.
Professional tour guides host food-focused walking tour of Newcastle. Sample dishes & drinks from 5 of the best independent eateries.
Newcastle – the home of Ant and Dec, Geordie Shore and lasses gan oot with nee coats – is a stag and hen do haven. It’s brimming with pubs, bars, clubs… you name it, and the city is footy-mad, with endless activity and accommodation options. The Toon is an all-round entertainer for your stag or hen weekend.
- Professional tour guides host food-focused walking tour of Newcastle.
- Learn about the wide range of culinary experiences the city has to offer
- Sample dishes & drinks from 5 of the best independent eateries.
- Duration: 3 hours
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB LAUNCHES ‘ELVES ON THE RUN’ CRAZY CHRISTMAS FUN THIS DECEMBER - 4 December 2023
- This is England actor and UK Britpop band to perform epic Christmas special on Tyneside - 4 December 2023
- WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN STYLE: SIX BALTIC - 4 December 2023