NUFC Roof Top Tour – LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Our Geordie hometown, Newcastle upon Tyne, is jam packed with iconic landmarks and tourist hotspots. But, why not see them from a whole new perspective – from the roof of the legendary St. James’ Park football stadium.
This ground has been used as a site for football since 1880, and has been home to Newcastle United football team since 1892. When taking part in the NUFC Roof Top Tour, you’ll need a good head for heights, as this whopping landmark reaches 91 metres up above Newcastle skyline – and, with a seating capacity of 52,405, is magnificent in itself. This is a great way to see the sheer scale of the pitch, as well as some magnificent views of The Toon.
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and is led by a guide who will make sure you get the best views you possibly can, with a number of key stops along the way. This is perfect for those of you who are footy mad – but, you don’t have to be the world’s biggest football fan to appreciate the awesome views and the thrill of scaling the heady heights of a famous landmark.
- Roof top tour of St James’ Park stadium
- One of the UK’s biggest football grounds
- Enjoy panoramic views of Newcastle, from 150ft high
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Hosted by an experienced rooftop tour guide
- Available to book on Saturdays & Sundays from April – October
- Maximum 14 people per tour
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Note: rooftop tours do not operate on match days
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023
- The Evolution of Online Casino Bonuses in the UK: A Spotlight on Newcastle - 29 November 2023
- R&B POP QUEEN BECKY HILL CONFIRMED FOR HARDWICK FESTIVAL 2024 - 28 November 2023