This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
Outdoor Karting & Paintball.
Outdoor karting on a 1200m floodlit circuit.
Paintball in outdoor WW2 themed arena.
Newcastle – the home of Ant and Dec, Greggs and lasses gan oot with nee coats – is a stag do haven. It’s brimming with pubs, bars, clubs… you name it, and the city is footy-mad, with endless activity and accommodation options. The Toon is an all-round entertainer for your stag weekend.
- Outdoor karting on a 1200m floodlit circuit
- Drive 390cc Sodi karts, capable of up to 60mph
- Paintball in outdoor WW2 themed arena
- Various short, high energy paintball games
- Up to 35 karts on the track at once
- Drive time per person approx. 45 mins
- Includes 100 paintballs per person
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: 2-3 hours
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas