Perfume Making Workshop – LNOF
Create your signature scent with a fabulous perfume making workshop.
Get a glimpse into the world of perfumery, with a specially trained stylist to take you on a sensory journey. The expert will bring everything you need for the class – perfume blends, scent strips, atomisers, bottles and even delicious bubbly. You’ll sample each of the perfume blends and learn the basics of the trade to create your very own fragrance. And, after you have chosen your signature scents – you get to name your perfume, with a surprise gift for the best name. Whilst you sip bubbly, your perfume is hand blended by the specialist in a 5ml glass bottle for you to take home with you. You’ll also get an E-Certificate registration to the perfume club.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Private venue hire included
- Glass of bubbly
- Includes 5ml bottle and organza bag & 20ml atomiser for the Hen
- Winner receives prize for best perfume name
- Certificate of completion
- Duration: 2 hours
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB LAUNCHES ‘ELVES ON THE RUN’ CRAZY CHRISTMAS FUN THIS DECEMBER - 4 December 2023
- This is England actor and UK Britpop band to perform epic Christmas special on Tyneside - 4 December 2023
- WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN STYLE: SIX BALTIC - 4 December 2023