Six Baltic – Sparkling Afternoon Tea- LNOF
This gorgeous and sumptuous tea is set in SIX Baltic, located in a glass box at the top of the famous Baltic art gallery. The restaurant is perched high above the Newcastle Quayside, offering breathtaking views of some of the city’s finest landmarks – including the iconic Millennium Bridge and Sage.
Tuck into a selection of dainty finger sandwiches, scones with fruity preserves and delicious homemade cakes whilst you sip demurely on a glass of bubbly. This afternoon tea includes a luxurious glass of your favourite fizz, but there will also be lashings of loose leaf tea to compliment the food. This is perfect for a spot of indulgence and taking full advantage of everything The Toon has to offer.
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
- Afternoon Tea served in Six Restaurant at the top of the iconic Baltic Arts Centre
- Selection of local organic teas & triple-certified filter coffees
- Selection of sandwiches , cakes, scones & preserves
- Includes a glass of Prosecco
- Note: please check dietary requirements with your group before booking as it may not be possible to cater for all requests
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Review: Aladdin Pantomime at The Customs House - 3 December 2023
- Review: Pinocchio Pantomime at Newcastle Theatre Royal - 3 December 2023
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023