Zombie Experience in Newcastle – LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
The apocalypse is imminent – and you’ve got to stop it.
This epic zombie experience is unlike anything you’ll have ever seen, or played before. You and your group will be kitted out in protective clothing, and receive a full safety briefing, before the ominous whistle blows. All hell will let loose.
You’ll need to play tactical as the epic, interactive zombie characters are unleashed into the arena – and they’re out to get you. Speaking of the arena, it covers a whopping 15,000sq ft, with the likes of a petrol station, two-storey train station, cafe, motel, supermarket, gun shop and even dodgy streets, dotted about the place.
Your battle will play out like a movie script – but the ending is in your hands. You’ll have to problem solve and shoot to kill (with unlimited ammo), in order to escape. Your mission will last approximately two and a half hours – and, once completed – you’ll have a photograph taken as a memento of your time, which will be emailed to you after the event. Note: nothing will ever give you more bragging rights than ‘that time you defeated all the zombies and saved the world’.
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Themed game areas, with you part of a rescue mission
- Interactive characters
- Includes guns & unlimited ammo
- Duration: 2.5 hours
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023
- The Evolution of Online Casino Bonuses in the UK: A Spotlight on Newcastle - 29 November 2023
- R&B POP QUEEN BECKY HILL CONFIRMED FOR HARDWICK FESTIVAL 2024 - 28 November 2023