Escape Maze in Newcastle – LNOF
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
If you’ve ever watched The Crystal Maze and found yourself screaming at the TV, solving puzzles way before the contestants and wondering why you never applied to get on the show – this activity is just for you.
Your session will begin with a short briefing, then you’ll work your way through various Egyptian themed rooms (much like the Aztec Zone on The Crystal Maze) cracking puzzles and solving riddles as you make your way through the maze. Games require mental knowledge, skill and physical expertise, and last up to three minutes each – so you better act quick, to beat that ticking clock…
Without giving too much away, your challenges will involve puzzle solving, climbing, crawling and getting into confined spaces, and the final challenge will take place in King Tut’s Tomb. Within this final challenge, you’ll feel as though you’re in a hidden temple in the desert, and only the strongest, brightest and most cunning of contestants will escape the tomb and find his treasure. Throughout the initial activities, you and your team will earn ‘clue spheres’, which you can trade in for clues later on in the tomb. Not that you’ll need clues, being the bright sparks that you are. Good luck.
- Escape Room meets the Crystal Maze in an Egyptian themed experience
- Take on a variety of mini games & challenges
- Use a combination of mental & physical skills to succeed
- Finish with a 25 minute team finale to escape King Tut’s tomb
- Maximum 12 people per session
- Duration: 1 hour in total
- Note: back to back sessions can be booked for larger groups
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB LAUNCHES ‘ELVES ON THE RUN’ CRAZY CHRISTMAS FUN THIS DECEMBER - 4 December 2023
- This is England actor and UK Britpop band to perform epic Christmas special on Tyneside - 4 December 2023
- WHERE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN STYLE: SIX BALTIC - 4 December 2023