Electric Shock Football Newcastle
This activity is provided by Last Night Of Freedom. By clicking through our link you will be redirected to the offical website via an affiliate link. This means if you proceed, book and complete an activity we may earn a commision of the sales from the booking.
We’ve taken regular football, got it tanked up and added a whole load of crazyfor good measure. This isn’t just any old game; this is a game with electric shocks.
There are 10 electric shock devices between two teams, and everyone playing is rigged up. Punish diving players with a shock, or take down the goalie as the ball soars into the net… the opportunities (and humiliation) is endless. And, we forgot to mention – the ref is even rigged up. That’s right, you can get him back for those dodgy decisions.
This is a real game-changer to weekends – we reckon the Premier League are going to start taking notice – and we’ll sort out your pitch hire, as well as some bubbly to rehydrate after the unforgettable match. We’ll even chuck in a group photo to remember those painful memories.
Disclaimer – if you have any underlying medical conditions, be sure to let us know. You can be in charge of the buttons…
- Play a variety of football based games with an electric twist
- Games include 5-a-sides, penalties, cross bar challenge & relay dribbling races
- 10 x electric shock devices provided
- Finish with a team photo
- Includes pitch, ball, cone & bib hire
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Hosted by an event coordinator/referee
- Duration: 1 hour
Grab a personalised Tee and make your group stand out!
More Stag and Hen Ideas
Stay In Newcastle
- Review: Aladdin Pantomime at The Customs House - 3 December 2023
- Review: Pinocchio Pantomime at Newcastle Theatre Royal - 3 December 2023
- Deck the Halls with Decibels: Late ‘n’ Snow Unwraps the Ultimate Christmas Bash - 29 November 2023